Scholarships are great tools that grant worthy students access to good education. Therefore, Trinity College Dublin is happy to offer Haddad Fellowships for those intelligent and deserving students who wish to further their education in Ireland. Applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are up to four education awards exclusively accessible to all Brazil outstanding and aspiring students who wish to undertake the postgraduate or PhD degree program at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland.
Description of Trinity College Dublin
The University of Dublin is a public university in Dublin, Ireland. This is Ireland’s oldest university, having been established in 1592. Although this university was modelled after well-known collegiate institutions, it only had one college, Trinity College Dublin.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin is participating in a global mobility programme. The diverse campus enhances everyone’s Trinity Experience, enhances their personal development, and enriches the university’s culture. Trinity is an open and inclusive university that is committed to equality and diversity, both of which are cherished and on which Trinity’s excellence is built.
Brief Details of the Haddad Fellowships for Brazil Students in Ireland 2022-2023
- Institution: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate or Research Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- To be Taken at: Ireland
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted before May 2, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brazil are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.F.A and M.Phil programmes in the following subjects:
- Playwriting (School of Creative Arts) (M.F.A.)
- Stage Design (School of Creative Arts) (M.F.A.)
- Theatre Directing (School of Creative Arts) (M.F.A.)
- Theatre and Performance (School of Creative Arts) (M.Phil.)
- Comparative Literature (School of Languages) (M.Phil.)
- Creative Writing (School of English) (M.Phil.)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be residing in Brazil at the time of registration, ensuring a Non-EU fee status.
- Candidates must demonstrate an overall grade of at least 7.1 for undergraduates or an A or B for postgraduates. In the case of professional-oriented programmes (MFA courses), candidates should also demonstrate tangible work done in the relevant area.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet Trinity’s English language requirement of 6.5 IELTS overall or equivalent.
Value of Scholarship
The fellowship will cover one year’s worth of international tuition fees (2022–2023) plus €15,000 to be paid as a monthly stipend. The winners should be aware that the stipend will be paid from October 2022 to September 2023 after the forms are correctly filled out.
- How to Apply: Students need to find the course they wish to apply for and select the ‘Apply’ link under the course description to submit their registration form. Download the form on the ABEI website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV (preferably Lattes CV).
- A copy of the candidate’s original transcripts. If the candidate’s overall grade is not shown, a document showing their overall grade must also be presented.
- Letter of interest in English (1000–1500 words). Candidates must explain why they chose the course, their academic interests, and how their research project or the ongoing study programme will benefit them.
- Abstract of the proposal (up to 500 words). The candidate must briefly explain the preliminary project they intend to conduct at Trinity College Dublin.
- Personal letter (up to 500 words). The candidate must explain how they intend to contribute to the Haddad Fellowship programme and demonstrate convinc¬ingly their commitment to the programme.
- Candidates for the MPhil courses: a recent academic paper written in English (up to 3000 words).
- Candidates for the MFA courses: a portfolio of work showing your experience in the relevant area. The preferred format is PDF, but if your portfolio is only hosted online, please include the URL on your letter of interest.
- A copy of the student’s passport, which must be valid at least until the end of the exchange programme.
Please Apply for your course via this Official link then for the scholarship form use the apply now button.