Good news! Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol is presently open to undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. University of Bristol think big scholarship is provided for foreign scholars. Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol is accessible for undergraduate and masters education and provides the beneficiary with close to £20,000 which can be utilized as fee waivers for the cost of tuition fees.
Awards for undergraduate foreign scholars are worth of £5,000 and £10,000 and can only be utilized for the cost of tuition fees. Scholarships are obtainable for our qualifying courses beginning September 2021, and will be given for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol.
It is what turns world-leading research into world-changing results. That’s why they are working hand-in-hand with partners in more than 40 countries around the globe: improving health, alleviating poverty, preparing for natural hazards, uncovering the impacts of wars and migration, driving technological invention, and a lot more.
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
Institution(s): University of Bristol
Study in: UK
There are two applications round for this scholarship:
- 10 am (UK time) 29 March 2021. Undergraduate and postgraduate candidates will be considered in round one – Round one deadline:
- 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021. Only postgraduate applicants will be considered in round two – Round two deadline
- Depends on the selected program.
Benefits of Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol
Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol provides the beneficiaries with the following awards:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2020 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate students for September 2020 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
- The awards can only be utilized as fee waivers for the tuition fees cost.
Eligibility for Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol
So as to be qualified for Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from countries all over the world
- Applicants are categorized as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Applicants have applied to begin a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2021.
- Not already be getting any other funding that would amount to more than the total cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol – How to Apply
Ensure you follow the application instructions below to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for numerous different scholarships; The program will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships. Except otherwise stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
If the amount of scholarship granted is more than the cost of the tuition fees, the tuition fees will be funded in full and any remainder will not be issued. Except separately stated, undergraduate scholarships will be given for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol (not including placement years), subject to satisfactory attainment all through the program. The University of Bristol holds the right to update or amend scholarship awards without notice, dependent on the accessibility and quality of applications that are gotten. University of Bristol think big scholarship is provided for foreign scholars.
To inquire further about Think Big Scholarship at University of Bristol, please visit official websites: