Teesside University is thrilled to announce an amazing educational opportunity for women in football. The Beth Mead Scholarship Grants is now available for International Students who wish to study in UK. Applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship was created in partnership with Beth Mead, Arsenal Women and England footballer and BA (Hons) Sports Development graduate of Teesside University especially for a national, international, and or professional female footballer. The scholarship award is worth £1,200 throughout the duration of their course along with other benefits.
Description of Teesside University
Teesside University is a public university ranked 801st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, It is located in North Yorkshire in North East England. Teesside is a high-performing global university anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the community and providing learning opportunities for all.
Why come to Teesside University? Teesside University is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions. The university is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
Brief Details of Beth Mead Scholarship Grants for International Students in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for the scholarship is 31 August 2022
- Eligible Countries: Both Home and International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered in the field of sports at Teesside University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be national, international, and or professional female footballers who can contribute positively to sport at Teesside University through international level sports performance.
- The applicants must have successfully achieved a place on a course at Teesside University or be already studying here during the 2022 – 2023 academic year (all courses are eligible, both undergraduate and postgraduate).
- Applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the course they wish to join at Teesside University.
- Language Requirement: The suggested English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test. UKVI-compliant English language proof may also be accepted.
Value of Scholarship
The selected candidates will be provided a bursary of £1,200 and other benefits by the Teesside University such as:
- One-to-one mentoring with Beth, Strength and conditioning support
- Physiotherapy, sports massage, and therapy
- Biomechanical assessment
- Sport psychology support
- Bespoke nutritional support
- Lifestyle support
- Personalized sport science support
- Signed shirt by Beth
- Branded Teesside Sport kit
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Gym membership.
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be submitted either through the UCAS Portal or the university portal. Scholarship application form must be submitted by all interested students by the deadline to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passports, letters of recommendation, and personal statements.