Good news! Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK is currently open. Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK is fully funded scholarships for international students. Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK is only offered for Ph.D. This Scholarship covers an annual stipend of £15,285 with PhD tuition fees waived for three years.
Staffordshire University is elated to reveal a 3-year completely funded PhD scholarship in the School of Computing and Digital Technologies, to start in January 2021 or April 2021.
Candidate will be expected to do 250 hours of teaching or teaching related activities each academic year in the School of Computing and Digital Technologies. This is also a brilliant opportunity to grow your academic portfolio with HE teaching experience and profit from the University’s training programs. The posts are situated on the Stoke-On-Trent campus.
Applications are summoned for a 3-year completely funded PhD scholarship in the field of Adaptive Neural Networks.
Machine Learning solutions are critically reliant on of their training. Neural Networks can only achieve a precisely defined task and are not capable to learn a process or a function that evolve in context. To unravel these context changing issues, different methods have been proposed but they still prove inadequate in a number of aspects.
Neuroevolution is one of the most encouraging approaches, which constitutes a general and effective process that can be applied to a broad variety of issues. It presents numerous benefits with respect to alternative training techniques for neural networks. Hence, additional work needs to be done to progress adaptation of present neural networks models as well as Neuroevolution methods, so that they can become accustomed and develop in context.
Throughout your PhD project, you will explore germane solutions and improve and experiment with new adaptive models, which will be tested on appropriate benchmarks and some real-world applications such as healthcare, games and finance.
Deadline: October 11, 2020
Institution(s): Staffordshire University
Level of Study: Ph.D.
Study in: UK
- Artificial Neural Networks
Benefits of Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK
Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The successful applicants will get a yearly stipend of £15,285 with PhD tuition fees waived for three years. You will be expected to take up to 250 hours of teaching or teaching related activities per academic year in the School of Computing and Digital Technologies.
Eligibility Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK
To be eligible for Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You will have or expect to have a UK Honours degree at 2.1 (or above), in Computer Science or related areas. A significant Masters degree, or equivalent qualifications in Artificial Intelligence or related fields in Computer Science, is very desirable
- foreign candidates whose first language is not English are expected to attain IELTS 6.5 with at least a score of 6 in each element
- Worthy fundamental knowledge and skill in AI, Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Excellent programming Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Writing and communication Skills
- Able to teach in Programming
How to Apply for Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK
Please follow below steps to avail Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK:
- Prepare all of the following documents:
- Copies of degree certificates.
- List of 10 most relevant academic references.
- PhD research proposal based on the project description above (Proposals on other projects will not be considered for the scholarship). Applicant’s proposal should be between 1000 and 1500 words (tables, figures and academic references are not part of the word count). The application without a proposal will not be deliberated. Your proposal should cover the following:
- A Critical Literature Review on the associated work
- Research Gaps
- Exactly how you aim to address the research gaps and potential contribution to knowledge
- Objectives, Aims and research plan for PhD completion
- List of 10 most relevant academic references
- Send your application to Professor Elhadj Benkhelifa ([email protected] ) by the closing date, with the necessary documents.
To inquire further about Staffordshire University Scholarship in UK, please visit Official Website.