Are you looking for scholarship to earn a degree in the UK? Then apply for the St Mary’s University Stage Acting International Scholarships for talented and outstanding students. Applications are open for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Educational Grants is available for high-achieving students who want to complete the acting BA (Hons) programme at the university. This award is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Description of St Mary’s University
Established in 1850, St.Mary’s University is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. It is a modern, friendly institution with a caring atmosphere, a strong academic record, and high student satisfaction rates.
Why choose to study at St Mary’s University? St Mary’s University has a long and illustrious history as well as a forward-thinking vision. It is a strong and inviting community of students and faculty dedicated to the best teaching standards in a variety of subjects. St Mary’s also boasts a thriving research culture and atmosphere.
Brief Details of the St Mary’s University Stage Acting International Scholarship in UK
- Institution: St Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Two Students will be awarded
- To be Taken at: UK
Application Deadline: The priority application deadline to complete the scholarship application is 6th May 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All applicants for Acting BA (Hons) at St Mary’s are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and actively studying at a Ukrainian university as of February 2022.
- The applicants must hold an offer to study the relevant course at St Mary’s University beginning in September 2022, January 2023, or September 2023.
- The applicants must have a minimum of a second class honors degree from a UK university or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship program will cover tuition fees for three years of study on the BA Acting programme at St Mary’s University and to receive the award for year 2 and year 3 you must successfully complete and pass the previous year of study.