Good news! At the moment, the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Scholarship is on. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Scholarship is a completely funded scholarship for foreign scholars. The platform is offered for masters studies. This scholarship provides complete tuition fees, living costs of SEK 10,000/month, a travel grant of SEK 15,000 and more.
Deadline: January 15/February 18, 2021
Level of Study: Master
Institution(s): Swedish Institute
Study in: Sweden
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals are open for foreign students to pursue their masters degree in Sweden. It is backed by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Some of these programs include, but not limited to, the following:
- Computer Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Studies
Program Period: 1 or 2 Years.
Benefits of Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionalsbenefits for the beneficiary are:
- Tuition dues: paid straight to the Swedish university by the Swedish Institute.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- A travel grant of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance against illness and accident
- A SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) Member – a ground to grow professionally and form your network while in Sweden
- A SI Alumni Network Member after your scholarship period – a ground for continued networking and additional professional growth.
Eligibility for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
To be eligible for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals, applicant must meet the entire prerequisite below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship program.
- Work experience: Applicants must have at least 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Experience as a Leader: Applicants must have shown leadership experience from their current or previous employment.
- Applicants must be able to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 3 April 2020.
- Country of citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of nations that are eligible for the scholarship program.
- Double citizenship: If you have two citizenships and both are qualified for SI scholarship program(s), applicant should pick only one of the citizenships when applying for SI scholarships.
- Master’s programs
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals – How to Apply
Follow the following directives to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP):.
- Apply for up to four eligible master’s programs to start with – universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2021.
- Applicants will obtain a personal application number containing of eight digits. Protect and save the number because you will in need of it when applying to SISGP.
- February 9, 2021 is the closing date for receiving of application fee and supporting documents that are necessary by University Admissions. The application fee is non-refundable.
- The prerequisite of for SI scholarships and for university admissions are different.
- Apply for an SI scholarship within 8-18 February 2021, follow the instructions below.
- After you have completed your application to a master’s program you can apply for an SI scholarship.
- Submit the required documents digitally during the application period from 8-18 February 2021, through the online application portal.
- Application is open from 00:00 CET 8 February 2021 to 23:59 CET 18 February 2021.
- A motivation letter: Applicants have to use the SISGP form for motivation letter 2019/2020.
- CV – Curriculum Vitae: Applicants have to use the SISGP template for CV and the CV should not surpass the number of pages specified in the template.
- Two reference letters: Applicants have to use the SISGP form for the letter of reference. One must be based on applicants work experience. It will be a merit if the second letter of reference is based on your participation in networks or civil society organizations outside of your regular work.
- Evidence of work and leadership experience: Applicants should use the SISGP form for evidence of work and leadership experience. The work and leadership form should have referee signature and an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office.
- A passport copy: Applicants personal data as well as name, citizenship, and photograph must be displayed clearly.
- To inquire further about Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) , please visit Official Website.