Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships 2021 is a fully funded scholarship. The award is offered by Science Silesian University of Technology, Poland. Foreign students from all over the globe are qualified to apply. Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships is applied to PhD studies. Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships will handle all educational expenditures, monthly pay according to the average monthly costs in Poland.
The Silesian University of Technology is a institution of higher education situated in the Polish province of Silesia, with most of its facilities in the city of Gliwice. It was established in 1945 by Polish professors of the Lwow Polytechnic, who were forced to vacate their native city and relocate to the recovered territories. It has declared its bright opportunity for all foreign students to join and start their PhD degrees with joint doctoral programs in multiple disciplines and different research fields.
The Silesian University of Technology is providing completely funded monetary support to foreign students in Poland. Students can gain this opportunity and start their research careers with PhD degrees or Joint Doctoral programs at the university and university will be responsible for all their expenses to study in Poland.
The Silesian University of Technology arranges its PhD studies within the Joint Doctoral School. The institution targets to encourage and implement research fields defined in the University development strategy. PhD studies prepare students to attain a high degree of specialization and proficiency in a scientific field.
Deadline: September 3, 2020
Institution(s): Silesian University of Technology
Level of Study: PhD
Study in: Poland
There are above 290 programs and research fiels for PhD degree and Joint Doctoral Program at the Silesian University of Technology. The list of all major research areas is below;
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Automation, Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Technical Informatics and Telecommunications
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Transport
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Mining and Power Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Management and Quality Sciences
- Three years
Benefits of Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships
Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships will give the subsequent benefits:
- All educational expenses,
- Once-a-month stipend according to the average monthly costs in Poland.
Eligibility for Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships
To be eligible for Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships, applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- RequiredLanguage: English
- EligibleCountries: All world countries
- Students must have the Master/MPhil (18 years) education or equivalent to the university requirement at the time of applications for the PhD degrees at the Silesian University of Technology, Poland.
- Candidates has to be research-oriented and keen to work in a research group
- Scholars must have the record of good and performance
- Must have research, leadership and management skills
- There is no precise grades and age boundary required
- Language Requirement: The programs are accessible in both English and Polish Language, Students are heartened to prove the English language fluency through any proof such as IELTS, TOFEL, Cambridge or English proficiency letter from institution (if the language of teaching was English)
How to Apply for Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships
Ensure you follow the following instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Select your desired research project from the given list with professors details
- Complete your complete application through online application portal.
- Attach the following documents in PDF format
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size photo
- Educational Documents (transcripts, degrees…etc)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Research proposal
- Language Evidence (English proficiency letter is enough), (IELTS, TOFEL… optional)
- A statement of the supervisor picked by the applicant to undertake scientific supervising for the preparation of PhD thesis (given by the supervisor)
- Other Supporting documents (if any)
- Honors/awards/achievements (if any)
- Submit your application.
To inquire more about Silesian University of Technology PhD Scholarships, please visit Official Website