The Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships is now open to all outstanding and brilliant students who wish to further their education at Royal Holloway University of London in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Scholarship Grants is accessible for full or part-time postgraduate students at the School of Engineering, Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
Description of Royal Holloway University of London
Royal Holloway, University of London established as the Bedford College in 1849 and became a merger of Bedford College and Royal Holloway College in 1985. It is a public research university ranked 29th in the UK. It covers various academic degree programmes, including Single Honours and Joint Honours.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. They continually invest in resources for our students and advance the positive impact we can achieve as a research-intensive university. While studying in London, you will have the opportunity to meet many professionals from your course and chosen area.
Brief Details of the Royal Holloway University of London Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: Description of Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: postgraduate degree in MSc Information Security, Information Security with a Year in Industry, Computer Science by Research, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Finance, Data Science and Analytics, Machine Learning, Mathematics for Applications, Mathematics of Cryptography and Communications
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a 2:1 degree or higher.
- All international students enter full or part-time postgraduate Studies programs at the university.
- Aspirants will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you’ll need to display your English language capacity through a recognized test.
Value of Scholarship
The Royal Holloway, University of London, will provide the award amount of a £12,000 tuition fee discount for the home or international students.
- How to Apply: To participate, firstly, students have to be enrolled in a postgraduate taught program at the university. After being enrolled, applications for scholarship must be submitted via RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words. which should include:
- Academic achievements and other activities you are particularly proud of and why these matter to you;
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for;
- Your future aspirations and how the scholarship will help you achieve these and contribute to society;
- From a financial standpoint, what impact this scholarship would have on your education;
- Any unique personal or family circumstances are affecting your requirement for financial assistance.
Official Link for Admission, Click here to submit applications, then use the apply now link for the scholarship.