Good news! Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program is currently open. It is Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program’s commitment to develop young talent in Africa. Nestle Nigeria is seeking application submissions from self-driven, motivated and qualified young persons from Nigeria who have good character and learning agility to carry out an intensive 18-months training activity on Technical Skills Development at our Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2020
About the Program: A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career growth and value how trials and motivation will help you attain your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc stands for the value of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment procedures.
Eligibility for Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program
- Applicants must have gotten their OND not earlier than 2017.
- At least Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) given by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) area of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
Furthermore, applicants are mandatorily expected to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent gotten in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Chemistry
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at: Agbara, Ogun State
The state of the art centre in the Nestle Agbara Factory. It is furnished with contemporary classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
Number of Awards: Not specified
Benefits of Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program
- The program will last for 18 months.
- Partakers will be engaged in serious theoretical and practical training.
- Partakers will partake in continuous assessment procedures and appraisals
- Partakers will be exposed to industrial work experience in the numerous processes within our factory location.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program will emphasize on three essential disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations,
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
The training program will step up to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition trainee will go through certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
Nestle Nigeria is seeking application submissions from self-driven, motivated and qualified young persons from Nigeria who have good character and learning agility to carry out an intensive 18-months training activity on Technical Skills Development at our Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program
Intending and qualified contenders should provide their Application electronically to: [email protected] using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program Application Format
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers | Do you have five O’Level credits in on sitting? Yes or No
- It is vital to run through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- GOODLUCK as you apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program
Nestle Nigeria is summoning application submissions from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have a very sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-months training platform on Technical Skills Development at our Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State
- Intending candidates should apply for admission only once
- We will only consider electronic application process, and contact only short-listed candidates Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid
- partakers are not Nestle workers and the training program is not a pre-employment platform