Applications are now open to all undergraduate and postgraduate international student who wish to pursue their degree program at Brac University, Bangladesh.
Brac University will be providing full and partial scholarships/financial Aid gto sucessful applicants. An award benefit of100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver with food and accommodation will also be provided.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brac University, Bangladesh
Name of Institution: Brac University, Bangladesh
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% tuition waiver
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Eligible Country: International students
To be considered for this program applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Application process is based on outstanding academic merit and posses good potentoials.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 is required to be maintained in all the semesters and if a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be entitled to a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters during which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA, otherwise scholarship will be discontinued.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Brac University, Bangladesh
- Candidates are expectedto provide evidence of meeting the Brac University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicants must take admission at the Brac University, Bangladesh and ensure they download an online application fill and submit.
Application Deadline: On-going