The Operators of NNPC also known as NAOC is delighted to support the education of outstanding and high achieving students. The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria is the provider of this Scholarship Program, and they are pleased to accept applications from students into the Undergraduate programmes.
Description of the NAOC Exclusive Tertiary Scholarships for Students 2021
Of all the scholarships available for education, the most prestigious scholarships for undergraduate students in Nigeria is the NNPC joint venture scholarship. Undergraduate students can apply for a scholarship to support the fund for their studies.
Category of the Scholarship Grants
i) Host Communities Merit Award–For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
ii) National Merit Award–For applicants from Non- Host Communities.
Eligible Requirements for the NAOC Exclusive Tertiary Scholarships for Students 2021
To be granted preference for this scholarship, Candidates must:
1. Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
2. Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
The following students cannot apply for this scholarship scheme:
- 200 level students and above
- Recent beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and Agencies
Recipients of the Awards
- Only Natives of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo State SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Before starting an application, applicants must have clearly scanned copies of these documents below:
- Passport photograph with white background not over 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Make sure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Then attach the documents when asked to upload.
- Also provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
The application closing date is not given so applicants are advised to apply on time
Notice: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully pay for transportation to and from Aptitude test centers.
If you find this article useful please share to your family and friends using the various social media platforms available like WhatsApp, Instagram, Meta(Facebook), Twitter, etc. You can as well sign up to this website for more educational updates.