Monash University is dedicated to helping talented students secure a brighter and better future therefore, the university has launched Maria Barbayannis Scholarships in Australia. Applications for the grants are open currently for the academic session 2022-2023.
The Scholarship Grant is exclusively offered to Australian national or New Zealand national students that want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme in Law at Monash University. This scholarship will be awarded based on need. The scholarship is valued at a total of $30,000 for the complete duration of the undertaken study.
Description of the Monash University
Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education in order to that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Why study at Monash University? Monash University believes deeply in students’ excellence and makes sure they receive exceptional facilities and teaching in Australia. They also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying in Australia’s largest university. Graduate of Monash has a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Brief Details of the Monash University Maria Barbayannis Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: One
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing at the moment.
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme in law offered at Monash University can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing or current students enrolled in or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Law at a Monash campus in Australia.
- The applicants must be of at least 17 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- EAL – 30
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 58
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 169
Value of Scholarship
Monash University will award the selected undergraduate aw students a scholarship of $30,000 overall, i.e. about ,$6,000 per annum for the duration of their course.
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply only through the application portal of Monash. Students can refer to the ‘Apply Now’ for the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity and citizenship
- High school transcripts
- Diploma degree
Official Application Portal for Admissions, Please refer to the Apply Now link for the scholarship process