Masters Scholarship in Europe is offered to international students from all over the world by education.com to undertake master’s studies at European universities and graduate schools for 2020-21 academic years. They believe that students who study overseas become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and they want more of you to do it! That’s the reason they are offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great quest.
Deadline: August 17, 2020
Finalists notified: From 19 October 2020
Winner announced: From 16 November 2020
Scholarship paid out: Spring 2021
Institution(s): European universities and graduate schools
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Europe
You will be able to log in as many times as you like using the email you originally submitted the application with up until the application close date – 17 August 2020. After this date, the application form will be closed and all submissions will be considered final.
A master’s degree in any subject, and any language.
Masters Scholarship in Europe Period:
According to the specialization and the college you applied.
Benefits of Masters Scholarship in Europe
Masters Scholarship in Europe 2020/2021 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- One postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000, to help cover tuition fees.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarship in Europe
To qualify for Masters Scholarship in Europe 2020/2021, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- RequiredLanguage: Any Language
- EligibleCountries: Students form all world countries who undertaking a master’s degree abroad at a European university.
- You need to have applied (or will apply) to a university or academic institution in Europe.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020 and Spring 2021.
- The degree program must be studied in Europe (not online or in another country).
- You must fulfill the entry requirements for the university or academic institution, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree.
- Meet language requirements for the program.
- You must have or be qualified to apply for an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
- You must be schooling abroad in a nation that you were not born in or currently live in (unless presently studying).
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures.
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world.
- High academic achiever with regularly exceptional grades to prove it.
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities.
- Eager to commence your adventure and share your story with the world!.
How to Apply for Masters in Europe Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for a Masters Scholarship in Europe 2020/2021:
- To apply for this scholarship, you must submit your completed application by August 17, 2020.
- The application consists of:
- Filling out short form.
- Submitting a brief essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
- If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter.
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript.
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply us with this documentation.
- If selected as the winner, you must:
- Reply within seven days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance.
To apply and know more about Study a Masters Scholarship in Europe 2020/2021, please visit Official Website