Monash University, Australia is delighted to announce an educational opportunity for talented and qualified students. The Faculty of Law is now accepting applications from eligible students into its Masters International Law Scholarship which is accessible for the academic year 2022.
Description of Monash University
Monash university is the second oldest university university in Australia, it has ranked has ranked in the top ten in the QS World University. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centres in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
At this university, candidates can benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It also provides an opportunity for the candidates to focus on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests.
Summary of the Masters International Law Scholarship at Monash University Australia 2022
- Institution: Monash University
- Department: Law
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Mode of applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships available: It varies depending on the funding
- Nationality: Student from across the globe
- To be taken at: Australia
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study a master degree program in Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
The applicant must be an International student enrolled in the Master of Laws full time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
Candidates must achieve in the top 5% of their previous studies or show outstanding achievement in a combination of their studies and their work-based learning. Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- Application Process: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application directly to the university
- Supporting Documents: For any other important documents, applicants must go through the official website
- Entry Requirements: To participate in this scholarship, candidates must need to apply for admission to study at the university.
- Language Requirements: The English language is required for candidates who do not speak English as their first language
Value of Scholarship
Every Successful applicants to the appropriate program at Monash University will receive the Sum of $20,000
Please share this article to Prospective Law student who wish to acquire a higher degree.