Good news! Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University is currently on. Leiden University Fund calls applications for the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship for Masters Students in for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Leiden University Fund and The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation have fused together to support scholars who show outstanding academic excellence and a strong motivation to promote Euro-Arab dialogue. The scholarships will provide one full scholarship yearly to a master student from an Arab nation to attend an advanced master program at Leiden University.
Furthermore, the scholarship is reinforced by a mentoring program that offers the scholarship beneficiary guidance on a personal and professional level and also offers access to the Foundation’s extensive and diverse network and platforms.
Applications to Leiden University are handled year round for the September and February intake. Leiden University Applications take between 4-6 weeks to be processed. Only candidates with an official letter of acceptance from Leiden University will be considered for a scholarship by the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation.
The academic institution advises that housing registration be done as soon as possible. Should an individual decide not to attend Leiden University, the housing application can be cancelled and completely refunded if such id done before the deadline of June 1, 2021
Leiden University was established in the year 1575 and it is one of the foremost international research universities in Europe. There are sev7en faculties and 1 campus in both Leiden and The Hague. The five disciplinary clusters are:
- Fundamentals of Science
- Life Sciences
- Health and Wellbeing
- Law, Politics and Administration
- Languages, Cultures and Societies
The University’s academic associates in the province of Zuid-Holland are Delft University of Technology and Erasmus University Rotterdam., Leiden University works intensively with the other members of the League of European Research Universities (LERU) within Europe.
Benefits of Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University
The maximum amount of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University is €30,000.
Eligibility for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University
- The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University is open to Arab scholars who have been enrolled into a one year Master program at Leiden University.
- Scholars must be citizens from one of the following nations: Algeria, Jordan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia, Sudan.
- Candidates must have an Academic excellence
- Personal growth: Evaluating the contribution the proposed field of study would have on the candidate’s continued academic and professional growth and/or its prospects for impact in the local context.
- A resilient motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding
- Candidates have to show financial need.
How to Apply for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University
Important documents to apply for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts in copies (with English translations)
- Properly signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University.
- It takes between 4-6 weeks for be applications to be processed by Leiden University. A letter of acceptance from Leiden University, the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is important to be considered applicants for a scholarship.
- A detailed program outline of the Master study the scholar aims to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget: please be detailed in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as essential costs to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum fund that may be granted is € 30,000 for one academic session
- Fill in the application form.
Deadline: application deadline is March 31, 2021.
Click here for more details and to apply for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship at Leiden University.