If you wish to start your career in Canada, then apply to the King’s University First Year Chemistry Achievement Chemical Rubber Company Scholarship Awards offered to International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Educational program is accessible to outstanding and talented international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate study in Chemistry at the King’s University in Canada.
Description of King’s University
The King’s University, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is a private Canadian university ranking 52nd in Regional Universities South. The King’s University is Edmonton’s Christian University and serves students and communities across western Canada and worldwide. King’s is a place where life-long friendships are formed each year.
Why choose to study at King’s University? King’s University has been committed to the highest level of excellence in teaching and research. The University is home to several Canada Research Chair appointees, 3M Teaching Award recipients, and acclaimed industry experts. King’s is known for its vibrant, tight kit campus, student-professor ratio, and accessible academic and mental health and wellness supports.
Brief Details of the King’s University First-Year Chemistry Achievement Awards for International Students in Canada 2022-2023
- Institution: King’s University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Canada
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the Chemistry
- .Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an International Students
- Applicants must have Min grade required: 3.5 GPA
- Applicants must meet the University’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency, which will enable them to succeed in their university studies. Proficiency must be demonstrated regardless of citizenship or country of origin.
Value of Scholarship
The funding program will provide the award education fund to the successful candidates to study at the University in Canada.
- How to Apply: Students must make an admission application via the application portal of King’s University. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and post-secondary institutions. International Applicants must submit a copy of their passport and English proficiency proof.