The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation in collaboration James Madison Graduate Fellowships is pleased to offer $24,000 to individuals desiring to become outstanding teachers of the American Constitution at the secondary school level.
The program is open to applicants who want to compete for the 2024 slots as applications. Applicats are expected to be passionate becoming a teacher of American history upon completion of their study.The scholarship can be applied to any US accredited institution based in the United States. All fellowship recipients will also partake in a summer institute on the Constitution, a trademark portion of the fellowship programme.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation, USA
Fellowship Type: Graduate Research Fellowship
Name of Institution(s): US accredited institution based in the United States
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
To become eligible for this program, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
- Candidates must participate in full-time study at US accredited institution based in the United States.
- The scholarship is available for graduate courses offered in the University.
- Applicants mudt have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must prove English proficiency.
Application for this program begins September 17. Interested applicants should get enrolled in a graduate program at any US accredited institution based in the United States, thereafter can proceed to submit online application for the fellowship.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2024