Good news! International Scholarship Program by Holland Government is presently open. Holland Government offers Holland scholarship for international students. This scholarship is accessible for undergraduate and masters studies and provides the beneficiary with € 5,000 which can be used to cover tuition fee.
Deadline: February 01 / May 01, 2021
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
Institution(s): Participating research universities and Participating universities of applied sciences
Study in: Netherlands
The Scholarship program is receiving application submissions from Non-EEA International Students to pursue undergraduate and mater studies at the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland. The Holland Scholarship is presented by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and is granted to intelligent scholars.
BSc and MSc Program in eligible fields of study is offered by the partaking institutions.
The grant is bestowed for one year and can only be collocted once.
Benefits of International Scholarship Program by Holland Government
International Scholarship Program by Holland Government gives the beneficiary:
- Scholarship amount €5,000.
- Candidates should be aware that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Eligibility for International Scholarship Program by Holland Government
To qualify for International Scholarship Program by Holland Government, applicants have to meet all of the requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-EEA International Students
- Applicant is aiming for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Applicants’ nationality is non-EEA.
- Applicants meet the exact requirements of the institution of their choice. They can find these on the website of the institution. For more click here
- Applicants do not own a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to Apply for International Scholarship Program by Holland Government
Please follow the following instructions to avail International Scholarship Program by Holland Government:
- Apply for the Holland Scholarship. Click here
- You can find an overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
- Write a letter of motivation (not more than 500 words) to the institution, in which you define why you are a talented student, taking into consideration both your academic attainments and extra-curricular activities (e.g. voluntary work).
- Show in your online application that you are applying for the Holland Scholarship and upload your scholarship motivation letter where indicated. The school will communicate to you to let you know if you have been granted a scholarship.
Dutch institutions of higher education deliver the largest number of English-taught programs in continental Europe. Nearly 2,000 programs are taught completely in English. The Dutch teaching technique is interactive and student-centered. Candidates will cultivate valuable skills such as analyzing, solving practical problems and creative thinking.
Holland’s many foreign scholars come from beyond 160 different nations. Dutch society is diverse and comprehensive. It is powerfully linked to other cultures, the business community and the world. The Dutch are open-minded and straight forward, so it is easy to meet them and exchange ideas.
Holland is the 18th biggest economy on the globe. Several of the world’s biggest multinationals, as well as Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING and Unilever, are Dutch. Holland is a world frontrunner in many fields of expertise, including agriculture, water management, art & design, logistics and sustainable energy.
The Dutch government aims to appeal to knowledge and retain talent. Foreign graduates can consequently apply for an orientation year. This is a residence permit of one year to get a job, or begin a business in three years of graduation. Be a part of our Holland Alumni network to upsurge your opportunities on the job market. Holland Government offers Holland scholarship for international students. This scholarship is accessible for undergraduate and masters studies and provides the beneficiary with € 5,000 which can be used to cover tuition fee.
To inquire further about International Scholarship Program by Holland Government, please visit Official Website: