The University of Utah is happy to support the education cost of outstanding and well-deserving students who wish to earn a degree abroad. The International Academic Grants is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
First-time, first-year, non-residents international students are exclusively offered this scholarship application to secure $10,000 for their study costs at the University of Utah. Students will be assessed on the basis of their admission applications.
Description of the University of Utah
Being the flagship institution of the Utah System of Higher Education, The University of Utah is a public research university in Salt Lake City, Utah ranking 99th in National Universities 358th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Why Study at the University of Utah? The University of Utah promotes student success by preparing students from diverse backgrounds for lives of impact as leaders and citizens. Utah generates and shares new knowledge, discoveries, and innovations.
Brief Details of the International Academic Grants at University of Utah 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Utah
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Course Area/Field of Study: Any Undergraduate coursework offered by the University
- To be taken at: United States of America
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the Year 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classified as non-resident.
- The applicants must maintain at least a 3.50 cumulative GPA.
- Students must meet the international admission requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of either of the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted by Utah:
- Duolingo – 105
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher.
Value of Scholarship
The eligible applicants will be provided a $10,000 scholarship, paid in an installment of $5,000 each by the University.
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an admission application to the official application portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must create a CIS account.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit an unofficial copy of the most recent transcript in PDF format.