Institut Galilee is delighted to finance the education of the talented students who wish to earn a Masters Degree in France. The Excellence Scholarships For International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The applications for this scholarship have been made available to all interested domestic and international students both, however, the award of the scholarship depends on a pre-registration to a master’s or master in Engineering level programs at Institut Galilée. The decision of the winner will be made on academic merit and will be awarded up to 7500 euros
Description of the Institut Galilee
The Institut Galilee is a component in exact sciences of the Sorbonne Paris Nord University. Its engineering school, Sup Galilee, is one of the 204 French engineering schools accredited on September 1, 2020, to issue an engineering degree.
Why choose to study at the Institut Galilee? The Institut Galilée, a component in hard sciences at Sorbonne Paris Nord University, brings together bachelor’s and master’s degree courses, an engineering school – Sup Galilée – and seven research laboratories. The original structure of the institute allows it to increase the necessary synergy between research, generalist training, and professional and technological training, thus allowing us to offer our students the best courses.
Brief Details of the Institut Galilee Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Institut Galilee
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: France
- Application Guidelines: Applications of all interested students must have been submitted by 10th June 2022.
- Eligible Countries: French national students and international students both are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any master or master of engineering programmes taught at the Institut Galileecan be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent academic results.
- Students must have relevant academic qualifications and meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the English language. Proficient enough to communicate accurately. French language proficiency is a plus.
Value of Scholarship
The master candidates successfully selected for this scholarship award will be provided a sum of 2500 euros – 7500 euros depending upon the applied master programme at the institute.
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university’s portal to apply for admission. For the scholarship, students must fill out a separate application form and mail it [email protected]fr to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your current student card
- All academic transcripts since the last year of high school education
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae / Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of acceptance in one of the program eligible for the excellence scholarship
- Letters of recommendation can be joined in the application