Scholarships are great tools to help finance the education of outstanding students therefore, Hardin-Simmons University is now accepting applications from high performing International Students into its Trustee Scholarship Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
Hardin-Simmons University is exclusively extending this scholarship to international freshman students. The criterion for selection is based on the ACT/SAT/CLT scores and GPA of the students. The scholarship is valued at an amazing sum of $16,000.
Description of the Hardin-Simmons University
Hardin–Simmons University is a private Baptist university in Abilene, Texas. Hardin-Simmons University is ranked #41 in Regional Universities West. Hardin-Simmons University will be an innovative community of servant scholars engaging the minds and nurturing the spirits of future Christian leaders.
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and values.
Brief Description of the Hardin-Simmons University Trustee Scholarship Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Hardin–Simmons University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at Hardin-Simmons can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- The applicants are required to have scored 1330 on SAT, 29 on the ACT, or 89 on CLT.
- The applicants are required to have a 3.75 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 95
Application Deadline: Students must submit their admission applications by 1st June 2022 to be admitted for the fall semester.
Value of Scholarship
The university will provide the selected eligible freshman students with a scholarship award of $16,000 to kick-start their undergraduate study in USA.
- How to Apply: Students are requested to make their admission applications on the designated university’s portal. All students that meet the criteria will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts of all secondary work