In order to address the weather conditions and supporting global economy, Harbin Engineering University is glad to announce its International Marine Scholarship Grants whose applications are accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
The aim of this educational grants is to support students coming from other countries than china, who wish to earn a higher degree in China.
About Harbin Engineering University
Harbin Engineering University was established in 1953 in Harbin, China. Harbin is one of the top public universities in China and ranks 110th nationwide. It was founded in 1953. It aims at elite education and thus makes excellent efforts on building a team of first-class engineers.
Why choose to study at the Harbin Engineering University? Harbin Engineering University is dedicated to advancing learning through higher education and scientific research to communicate knowledge in an active environment involving staff at the forefront of their field of study.
Eligibility Requirements for the Harbin Engineering University International Marine Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Acceptable Nationalities: The grant is open to only International students, i.e Chinese students are ineligible for the grant.
- Available Courses/Subject: Students can apply for a master or doctoral programme of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering (NAOE)-related specialities at Harbin Engineering University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in good health.
- The applicants must be from a coastal/island country of the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific and its surrounding island countries, or a developing African country.
Note: All non-Chinese master or doctoral students below the age of 40 and 45 are called upon to apply for this scholarship. Students can take up the study of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering at Harbin Engineering University to be eligible and win tuition fees and other allowances.
Value of Scholarship
The chosen students will be provided with the following under this scholarship award to conduct master or doctoral study at Harbin:
- Application fee and Tuition covered
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: RMB 3,000 per month for master’s students, and RMB3,500 per month for doctoral students
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- How to Apply: Students can sign up on the university portal to complete their admission applications. All eligible non-Chinese students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport Copy
- Notarized transcripts and Bachelor or Master Degree Certificate or above
Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors
- Study plan form
- CSC Physical examination form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and 45 for admission in a master or doctoral programme at Harbin.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
HSK – 5
- Application Deadline: Application Closes 15th April 2022
All the best in your application. Sharing is Caring!