Grand View University is happy to support the education of talented and outstanding students who wish to kick-start their educational plans in the USA. The Director’s Scholarship Grants is now available for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main aim of this educational grant is to assist intelligent students who are ready to enrol for an undergraduate degree coursework at the University in USA. This scholarship is worth up to $13,000 for successful students.
Description of Grand View University
Grand View University is a profit-owned liberal arts college in Des Moines, Iowa. It was established in 1896 and is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, a church in the United States. Grand View University is 35th on the list of regional schools.
Why study at Grand View University? Grand View University encourages, equips, and empowers students to reach their full potential and serve the world. The core values at Grand View University help faculty, staff, and students do their jobs and reach their goals at the university.
Brief Details of the Director’s Scholarship Grants for International Students in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: Grand View University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be Taken at: United States of America
Application Deadline: The university accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the applicants are requested to observe course-specific application and document submission deadlines.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Grand View can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students at Grand View.
- The applicants must be an International aspirants.
- The applicants must have graduated high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95
Value of Scholarship
Grand View University will provide the award amount of $13000 for high-potential applicants who wish to study in an undergraduate degree program in USA.
- How to Apply: Aspiring students must apply via the university portal to apply for admission at Grand View. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts, Declaration of financial resources, Copy of passport, Letter of recommendation, Statement of purpose, Professional resume.