Every child has the right to good education irrespective of their disabilities. Therefore, Google Lime Scholarships Awards is now available for interested students who meet the criteria for the Scholarship requirements. The educational program is open for the academic year, Every student under the given category are eligible to apply.
About the Google Lime Scholarship Awards for Students with Disabilities
Google’s education and scholarship programs aim to inspire and help students become future leaders in computing and technology by breaking down the barriers that prevent them from entering these fields. As part of our commitment, we’ve partnered with Lime Connect, a nonprofit organization that supports students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers, to help university students with disabilities work toward their academic goals in the field of computer science. Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the school year
Eligible Requirements for the Google Lime Scholarship
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Have, or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability (see Lime Connect’s approach to disability here)
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the academic year
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student at a university in the United States or Canada for the academic year
- Maintain a strong academic performance
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a degree in a closely related technical field
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for computer science and technology
Application Deadline: Varies
To be taken at: United States of America and Canada
Visit the Official Website for more information
Interested students are advised to go through the website provided thoroughly for important updates on how to apply.
Please Share this wonderful educational opportunity to every one who you think might need this!