Interested students who wish to earn a bachelor’s degree are welcome to apply for the Heriot-Watt University Global Anniversary Citizenship Scholarship Awards. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational awards are available for students pursuing both foundation and undergraduate studies at the university in Malaysia for the academic year 2022/2023.
Description of Heriot-Watt University
Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt University is a public research university. It provides an integrated learning environment and various degree programs such as undergraduate, masters and other research programs.
Why would you like to study at Heriot-Watt University? Students will be able to study in a variety of environments, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online study. They can develop your profession by gaining new skills and talents, strengthening your trust, and learning more about themselves at university.
Brief Details of Global Anniversary Scholarship Awards at Heriot-Watt University in Malaysia 2022-2023
- Institution: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Malaysia
Application Deadline: May 6, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Non-Malaysian citizens only.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You are the right one for this scholarship if you:
- This scholarship is open to international students who have recently completed secondary or high school or pre-university qualifications.
- This scholarship is open to international students who have not and are not currently enrolled at Heriot-Watt University
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirement for HWUM Undergraduate Programme.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough to succeed in your program.
Value of Scholarship
Heriot-Watt University will provide 50% discount waiver on tuition fees for high achieving students for the academic year.
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship separately as you will be considered after successfully being enrolled in an undergraduate program at this university.
- Supporting Documents: All entrants must provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- A copy of the passport
- Personal Statement (not more than 500 words) on:
- Why do you wish to undertake the selected programme?
- How do you envisage this qualification will contribute to the development of your career in the future?
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
- Submit a video on “If I were selected for this scholarship………..”
- The length of your video should be 2 minutes maximum.
- You may also include any video clips or photographs or any footage in your video. Where applicable, please ensure that you have obtained consent and approval for the content in your video.
- Your video should be uploaded as a private but shareable YouTube link.
Please apply for the undergraduate program via the University’s portal. Then use the apply now link to navigate your preferred and eligible scholarship application