Interested students are welcome to apply for the Geneva International Scholarship Awards in the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies. The educational programme is available to international students who will enroll in the diploma and masters programme.
Geneva International Scholarship Awards 2021/2022
International Awards at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland is open for lower-middle-income countries. The scholarship allows Masters, Diploma level programme (s) in Humanitarian Studies taught at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies.
International awards at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland is accessible to pursue Masters, Diploma level programs at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies.
These courses are available to study under this scholarship program.
Students can apply for the Executive Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (MAS) and Executive Diploma of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (DAS)
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- CV (Résumé)
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Work certificate or official record of your current job position
- Scanned copy of passport
- Two recent letters of recommendation
- A passport photo
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have completed high school studies with a minimum of 12 years of schooling to get into the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies.
- Language Requirements: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English Language Ability tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – B
Application Deadline: The Closing date is November 30, 2021
Scholarship Merits Geneva International Scholarship Awards 2021/2022
The eligible and winning students will receive tuition fees or living expenses or both towards the cost of studying a diploma or master programme at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies in Switzerland.