Application for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is now open for high performing students who wish to enroll their degree at the institution.
The program sets to assists students financially. It provides successful candidates with a meal plan, university health insurance, textbooks, tuition and fees, on-campus housing, a laptop allowance and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, other educational pursuits and other additional benefits. The University of Miami Stamps scholarship will be awarded based on merit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Miami, USA
Name of Institution(s): University of Miami, USA
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Interested applicants in the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be international Students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a high school certificate
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency
- Candidates must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
Interested applicants should ensure they complete and submit the Common Application and while submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 non-refundable application fee. Applicants must ensure they use the same email address for every part of the application process, including registering for standardized tests before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: November 01