Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies application is now open to applicants who wish to enroll for a MBA degree program at the University of Oxfords or the 2024 academic session.
The Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA is open to all nationalities and provides full funding plus a living stipend for successful applicants to complete an MBA degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Skoll Foundation
Award Type: Full Funding
Name of Institution(s): University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Interested applicants in the Skoll Scholarship must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must demonstrate that he/she have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact.
- Applicant must have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action.
- Must possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact.
- Candidate must demonstrate the need for the Scholarship.
- Show that the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden.
Interested applicant must connect to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
Interested applicants should ensure they apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School. You need to do this during stages 1, 2 or 3 of the MBA admissions process. As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. It is advised that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
Application Deadline: 5 January 2024