Acquiring a degree is always an investment that is worthwhile. Therefore to support students to earn a degree, Yorkville University in Canada is pleased to offer a Fully Funded Scholarships Awards for students who wish to obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree. The applications for this scholarship are open for this 2021 academic session.
About the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Yorkville University Canada 2021/2022
The USMCA Bursary is a program created to honour the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement and to strengthen the nations’ ties. Students from Mexico and the United States who wish to register in a graduate or undergraduate program at Yorkville are also eligible for this scholarship and must pay the domestic tuition cost for the program in question.
Description of Yorkville University Canada
Yorkville University is ranked 87th in Canada and in the top 52 percent of universities in the world, is a private for-profit university with a mission to build a national university that provides practitioner-oriented degree programs that lead to rewarding professional careers that contribute to the advancement of society.
Eligible Criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Yorkville University Canada 2021/2022
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from USA or Mexico are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Students can apply to any undergraduate or graduate field of study offered by Yorkville University.
- Supporting Documents: Each candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Official undergraduate transcript and proof of obtaining a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- The Current Curriculum Vitae and a statement of interest.
- Two reference letters from professional and academic sources
- An official undergraduate transcript
- Language Requirements: The aspiring students must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 92
- Can Test–5 and above
Yorkville University will charge the applicants that will win this application the domestic tuition fee of the applied program instead of the international tuition fee.
How to apply
The applicants must apply through the official application portal of the university. Also, the scholarship does not require a separate application.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2021
If you find this article useful please share to family and friends through the various social media platforms