The Western University is pleased to offer scholarship to outstanding students who wish to partake in the Ontario Trillium Scholarship in Canada.
The Ontario Trillium Scholarship is a fully funded program of an award up to value of $40,000 per year and renewable for up to 4 years. PhD students who are interested in this program are advised to send in their choice of interest to the graduate program chair to participate in the competition as part of their application for admission into Western University. The students are thereafter nominated for the scholarship by the Graduate Chair if they are qualified.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Western University, Canada
- Host Institution(s): Western University
- Scholarship Worth: $40,000 per year for 4 years
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
- Nationality: International Students
The criteria for the Ontario Trillium Scholarship are grouped into two categories:
- Applicants must be an international applicant
- Applicants must intend to pursue full-time doctoral studies at Western
- Must not be currently studying at an Ontario institution at the undergraduate or graduate level
- Must have a first-class average, 80% or higher as calculated at time of admission to Western
to Hold the Award:
- Applicants must remain registered as a full-time Doctoral student in an eligible program at Western for the duration of award
- Applicants must not concurrently hold a Tri-Council award, an OGS or an QEIIGSST
- Annual renewal of award is contingent on satisfactory progress and continued first-class standing in the program
- A recipient may continue to hold the OTS should he/she become a permanent resident of Canada during the tenure of the award.
Interested applicants who wish to study at Western University, Canada and must apply Ontario Trillium Scholarship to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.