The University of New Hampshire is offering a jaw-dropping educational opportunity for talented who wish to study in USA. The Full Scholarships is designed for International Students who will enroll for the 2022-2023 academic session at the University.
Description of the University of New Hampshire
The University of New Hampshire (UNH) is a public land-grant research university in Durham, New Hampshire. It was founded and incorporated in 1866 as a land grant college affiliated with Dartmouth College in Hanover, moved to Durham in 1893, and took its current name in 1923. UNH is the largest state university system in the state of New Hampshire, with over 15,000 students. It was also the most expensive state-sponsored school in the United States for in-state students.
Benefits of studying at this University: They are New Hampshire’s flagship public research institution. This means they share a special commitment to pursuing research that contributes to the greater good. With award-winning faculty, cutting-edge facilities, and the main campus within reach of everything from the mountains and ocean to the major metropolitan hub of Boston, we put you at the edge of possible.
This funding opportunity is aimed to foster the participation of talented foreign students in the university’s bachelor’s degree programme.
Eligibility Requirements for the Full Scholarships for International Students at University of New Hampshire 2022-2023
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the globe
- Eligible Course or field of study: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
All applicants to UNH are considered for merit-based scholarships at the time of application review.
Scholarships are intended to recognize, and reward behaviors valued by UNH.
Details of Scholarship
- Institution: University of New Hampshire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarship Available: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States of America
Value of Scholarship
Each successful students will receive the educational fund to complete their education at the University of New Hampshire.
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply to the University of New Hampshire via the Common Application. No additional application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Each applicant must have their official high school transcript, college transcript(s) for dual enrollment coursework, General Equivalency Diploma, three letters of recommendation or HiSET sent directly to UNH Admissions either electronically or via mail to the following address: UNH Admissions 3 Garrison Avenue Durham, NH 03824
- Admission Requirements: In order to get admission at the University, applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspiring students must be proficient in English Language.
Wish you all the best in your application! Please share to your loved ones using the share button provided on this website. You can subscribe for more useful educational updates