Intending to support the education of brilliant and motivated students, Murdoch University in Australia is glad to announce its Full Scholarship Grants for eligible students who will enroll in the PhD programmes at the University for the session 2021/2022.
Description of the Murdoch University in Australia
Murdoch University is a non profit university that was founded on July 25, 1973, as the state’s second university, and it admitted its first undergraduate students in 1975. It has campuses in Perth, Western Australia, as well as in Singapore and Dubai.
Furthermore, this 44-year-old higher-education school has firm admission criteria based on entrance exams and previous academic records and grades of students. Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
About the Full Scholarship Grants at Murdoch University Australia 2021/2022
In Partnership with the Asia Research Center, Murdoch University is providing the Southeast Asia Environmental History PhD Positions in Australia.
The funding intend to support both domestic and international students who want to commence a PhD degree program at the university for the academic session 2021/2022.
- Acceptable Countries: All Nationalities are eligible to apply for this educational programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fully funded scholarship in Australia, the candidates must:
- A first-class Honors or Masters degree with a thesis component in a relevant historical or related social science field;
- Moreover, demonstrated archival and/or fieldwork experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in Environmental History.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants whose first language is not English require an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or above.
Murdoch University will provide tuition fee coverage and a stipend (tax-free) of $27,596 per year, the equivalent value of the national stipend rate, plus additional funding on a case-by-case basis for archival research and fieldwork.
Application Procedure for the Murdoch University Scholarship
- Application Process: In order to apply for this award, the applicant must take admission to the PhD degree program at University. After that, you have to complete the thesis proposal form.
Similarly, send a current CV and completed thesis proposal form to Emeritus Professor James Warren
- Entry Requirements: All aspiring students must fulfill the entry requirements of the University.
- Official Website
- Application Closes September 30, 2021
Kindly Share this article to your loved ones if you find it useful.