Education increases one’s comprehension, abilities and creates a personality. So for helping students, Cape Breton University in Canada is pleased to offer its Full Scholarship Awards for all students who are qualified and are interested in acquiring a degree.
About Cape Breton University
Cape Breton University is a public university situated in Nova Scotia, Canada. It was founded in 1974, the institution is committed to excellence in teaching and learning, the university is famous for its undergraduate research opportunities. Programs offered by Cape Breton University include undergraduate and graduate degrees, online education, and pre-professional courses in the fields of Liberal Arts, Science, Business, and Health.
Eligible Criteria for the Full Scholarship Awards at Cape Breton University Canada 2021/2022
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from different part of the world are eligible to apply for this educational opportunity.
- Available Courses: The educational award is available to pursue in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree field of study.
- Admissible requirements: To be considered for this opportunity, the applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied program from Cape Breton University.
Benefits of the Full Scholarship Awards at Cape Breton University Canada 2021/2022
The applicants that will successfully win the Major Entrance support will be awarded $10,000 to $30,000 to cover the tuition fee of the applied program at CBU.
How to apply for the Full Scholarship Awards at Cape Breton University Canada 2021/2022
Each aspirants must first create an account of the university portal and apply through the same. Similarly, students that will successfully apply before the deadline and meet the requirements for the opportunity will be considered.
Likewise, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Supplementary Application
- The Official Transcript
- Financial need application
- High School Transcripts
- Essay in 500 words
- Likewise, academic as well non-academic References
- Also, applicants must have scored a minimum score of 65% in their previous academic engagements to be admitted to Cape Breton University
- Language Requirements: The applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 8
Application Deadline: The closing date for application is October 15, 2021
If you find this article useful please share to your family and friends via the various social media networks like Twitter, WhatsAPP, Instagram etc