If you wish to obtain a higher degree abroad then you are welcome to apply for the Full HDR Geotechnical Engineering PhD International Scholarships at Curtin University. Applications are open to both National and International Students who wish to enroll for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The main aim of this funding opportunity is provide eco-friendly, sustainable, and innovative cementation treatment methods, including bio-cementation and geopolymerization, for improving the performance of mining by-product materials in mining infrastructure applications.
About Curtin University
Curtin University provides students and researchers with modern educational and research environments that will enable them to face current challenges and focus on knowledge as a primary driving force for development.
Why Choose Curtin University? Curtin University is an internationally renowned research and education institute. CU offers students programmes that are interactive and allow them to experience personalised learning. Curtin University graduates embrace challenges and continue to increase their skills to become future leaders.
Eligibility Requirements for the Full HDR Geotechnical Engineering PhD International Scholarships at Curtin University 2022-2023
- Acceptable Countries: The educational grant is open to all students from across the globe
- Available Courses/Field of Study: PhD degree in Faculty of Science & Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree (H1 or First-Class Honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge or a master’s degree in the relevant research field, including publications, is desirable.
Value of the Scholarship
The winning student shall receive a stipend valued at $30,000 per annum, tax-free. The duration of the scholarship is three years. If the successful candidate is an international student, the scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the duration of the award.
NOTE: Number of Scholarships Available is One and the Program is to be taken at Curtin University in Australia.
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, candidates are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at Curtin University.
- Supporting Documents: Send an expression of interest (one page) together with your CV (including publication works and two academic referees), English testing score (international applicants only), and transcripts of academic record via email to Professor Mohamed Shahin ([email protected]).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide test scores to satisfy our minimum English language requirements for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research (HDR) courses.
Wish you all the best in your application. Kindly subscribe to our newsletter for more useful educational updates.