Lock Haven University is inviting talented and highly inspired students to apply for the Full Global Honours Scholarships for International Students who wish to earn a degree in USA. Applications are currently on for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme aims to recognize academically excellent students who have precisely scored a 3.5+ GPA, an SAT score of 1220+, and graduate in the top 20% of their high school classes. The students will typically be awarded coverage or support towards their total educational costs.
Description of Lock Haven University
The Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania is a public university in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania. Lock Haven University is ranked 109th in Regional Universities North. Lock Haven University will be nationally recognized for transforming students’ lives by providing a strong academic foundation that promotes the collaboration, innovation, and critical thinking necessary for navigating and succeeding in an ever-changing world.
Why choose to study at Lock Haven University? Lock Haven University offers an excellent and affordable education characterised by a strong foundation in the liberal arts and sciences for all students, majors in the arts and sciences, and a special emphasis on professional programs. The programmes offered are enhanced with real-world experiences and co-curricular activities that enable students to realise their full potential.
Brief Details of the Full Global Honours Scholarships at Lock Haven University in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: Lock Haven University (LHU)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United States of America.
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for the fall term is is 1st June 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International and home country national students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake an undergraduate programme offered at Lock Haven University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a 3.5+ GPA.
- The applicants must have an SAT score of 1220+ (or ACT equivalent).
- The applicants must have graduated in the top 20% of their high school classes.
- The applicants must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 197
- TOEFL CBT – 525
- IELTS – 5
- PTE – 46
- CPE – 160
- Duolingo – 95
- TOEIC – 700
- iTEP – 3.7
- OTE – 111
Value of Scholarship
The lucky selected candidates will be awarded this scholarship towards the education costs incurred upon undertaking a bachelor’s degree study at Lock Haven University.
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted through the university portal. Participation and application details for the scholarship programme can be obtained on the right side of this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Official, English-translated copies of all secondary course work completed