Application for the University College Cork Masters Scholarships is now open for students from developing countries.
Interested applicants are encouraged to make use of this opportunity of attending one of the best university in Ireland. The award covers tuition fees, return airfare to Ireland, and a stipend of €1000 per month for a year. The University College Cork Masters Scholarships is aimed at providing financial assistance to students from low income countries but wish to pursue postgraduate studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College Cork, Ireland
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Name of Institution(s): University College Cork, Ireland
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study level: Postgraduate (MSc)
Nationality: Developing Countries
To be considered for the University College Cork Masters Scholarships , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must first be offered admission to study a master’s degree course by applying via the PAC portal.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized university with good grades.
- Candidates that are non-native speakers of the English language must meet the approved English language requirements.
- Candidates must meet the required entry academic grade, equivalent to Irish requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
Interested candidates should ensure they apply by sending email to Ms Niamh Kiely ([email protected]). Applicants must provide evidence that they have applied online, motivational statement (max. 300 words) stating their suitability to be considered for the scholarship and contact details of two referees.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2023