Saint Mary’s University is pleased to offer awards to merit students who want to enroll for their Undergraduate or Masters program at the university but facing financial challenges.
The scholarship scheme is aimed at providing awards and bursaries for over 260 applicants with over $6.3 million dedicated to student scholarships annually. The program is set to provide financial assistance to students with an admission average of 80%+ will be automatically considered for renewable entrance scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Name of Insitution:Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Educational fund
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Masters
Nationality: International students
Applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Candidates must be admitted into undergraduate and masters degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and masters students in various courses offered at the University.
- Must hold an offer for a full-time program at Saint Mary’s University, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Candidates are expected to provide evidence of meeting the Saint Mary’s University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicants should ensure they first apply for study place at the university. Successful applicants with an admission average of 80%+ will be automatically considered for renewable entrance scholarships.
Application Deadline: Not Specified