The EDSF Scholarship Awards is available for motivated and talented students who wish to pursue a degree in Document Management and Graphic Communications. Interested and qualified students are welcome to enroll for this program and applications will be accepted from them.
About the EDSF Scholarship
The Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation – EDSF scholarship program was created in 1999 to recognize and support the next generation of professionals for the Document Management and Graphic Communication industry. EDSF scholarships are awarded to full-time students who are dedicated to pursuing a career in the Document Management and Graphic Communications marketplace.
Available Subjects for the EDSF Scholarship Awards in Document Management and Graphic Communications
The career choices are very broad and include, but are not restricted to, Computer Science & Engineering (for example: Web master/designer, software development, database managers, materials engineer, applications specialist, IT designer, Chief Technology Officer) and Graphic & Media Communications (for example: graphic designer, art directors, illustrator, color scientist, print production, prepress imaging specialist, workflow specialist, document preparation, production and/or document distribution, content management, e-commerce; imaging science, printing, Web authoring, electronic publishing, archiving, security), and those students interested in Business (sales and marketing, including trade shows, customer service, project or product development/ management).
Description of the Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: International Students
- Sponsors of Award: Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation – EDSF
- To be taken at: An accredited college or university anywhere in the world
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Offered Since: 1999
- Offered Yearly: Yes
- Tenure of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
- Number of Scholarships Available: At 40 Scholarships are Awarded Yearly
- Value of Scholarship: Ranges from $1000 to $5,000 USD
Eligibility Requirements for the EDSF Scholarship Awards in Document Management and Graphic Communications
To be eligible for an EDSF scholarship, students must have the following:
- An interest in pursuing a career within the Document Management and Graphic Communication industry
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Full-time student attending an accredited college or university anywhere in the world as of the Fall 2017 semester
- International students may apply
Scholarships are based on a combination of the following: scholastic achievement, application essay, participation in school activities, community service, honors and organizational affiliations, education objectives and academic and professional recommendations. Depending on specific sponsor criteria, other elements may be considered, such as geographic location, college preference, organization and presentation.
The Scholarship Application has six sections. Once you have completed all sections of the application, paper clip your application together and follow the mailing instructions from the list below.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
Sharing is Caring!