Dundalk Institute of Technology is welcoming talented students to participate in its Financial Aid Scholarships for International Students. Applications for this educational opportunity is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Ireland.
Description of Dundalk Institute of Technology
Dundalk Institute of Technology provides career-focused education and first-class instruction with a personal touch, enriching students’ DkIT experience. Its classes are small, and most of its programmes include work placements. Industry-focused programmes enhance students’ careers in a variety of ways.
Why Study at Dundalk Institute of Technology? Dundalk Institute of Technology provides career-focused education and first-class instruction with a personal touch, enriching students’ DkIT experience. Its classes are small, and most of its programmes include work placements. Industry-focused programmes enhance students’ careers in a wide range of ways.
Brief Details of the Dundalk Institute of Technology Financial Aid Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Dundalk Institute of Technology (DkIT)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Ireland
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree courses and subjects offered at Dundalk are eligible to apply for by the students.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted by Dundalk in the undertaken programme.
- Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents to be admitted in the applied programme at DkIT.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0
Value of Scholarship
The students that will be presented with the will be given advantages towards the tuition fee of the chosen programme and Financial Aid varies per country at DkIT.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the applicants are required to contact [email protected] to receive application details for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Passport copy
- Leaving certificate