Good news! Dell EMC Graduation Project Contest for Undergraduate Students is presently open.Dell EMC has declared the annual graduation project contest for senior undergraduate scholars from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa who are admitted in the EMC External research and Academic Alliance Program.
Dell Technologies (Who We Are)
Our story started with two technology establishments and one shared vision: to provide greater access to technology for people worldwide. Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape, powered by the aspiration to drive human development through technology. At Dell Technologies, our drive is to drive human progress, over greater access to better technology, for individuals with giant ideas all over the world.
It’s a journey that started more than a generation ago, in our founder Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. He thought he could offer customers with more powerful technology at a superior value by rethinking how computers were manufactured and delivered. About the same period, Richard Egan and Roger Marino started EMC; first delivering compatible memory boards with higher reliability, then delivering data storage solutions scalable to enterprise level.
Application Deadline: 30th December 2020.
Eligible Countries: Nations in the Middle East and Africa
About the Award: The competition is envisioned to spark the inventiveness of scholars for their graduation projects to play an active part in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
If you are at work on your graduation project in the Healthcare, Well-being or Education sectors, you can join us for a very exciting ride! The targeted topics: IoT or AI or Multi-cloud. The submission will be on from the 15th of November to the 30th of December 2020.
Fields of Contest: Scholars are invited to submit their project abstracts in field related to the advancement of technology and applications related to the following focus areas:
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (VAR)
- Secure Systems
Please be guided that the Competition Steering Committee might choose to accept project ideas that are of remarkably great quality even if they do not fall precisely within these focus areas.
Eligibility for Dell EMC Graduation Project Contest for Undergraduate Students
- Individuals who desire to participate should be in their senior year and should be admitted in any of the Dell EMC External Research and Academic Alliance in the Turkey, Middle East and Africa region.
- Scholars should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
- Scholars should hold a solid academic standing, authenticated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the scholars should be authorized by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- At the period of submission, all the participants should not be full time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
Number of Awards: 3
Benefits of Dell EMC Graduation Project Contest for Undergraduate Students
Winners of the Dell EMC Graduation Project Contest for Undergraduate Students will get cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
All the team will get recognition certificates for their accomplishment.
An official award ceremony will be planned at one of the major Dell EMC events in the region. All the participants of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be summoned to be present at the ceremony together with senior officials from their university/college.
How to Apply for Dell EMC Graduation Project Contest for Undergraduate Students
Visit the Program Webpage for Details on Dell EMC Graduation Project Contest for Undergraduate Students.