The Czech Republic Government Scholarship Program is will be offering award opportunities for students in developing countries who want to study their Postgraduate (PhD and Masters) at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic..
The objective of the Czech Republic Government Scholarship Program is to provide financial support to outstanding students who want obtained postgraduate degrees in a public university in Czech Republic and to also the studies of foreign nationals from developing countries across the world.
Award Sponsor(s): The Government of Czech Republic
Name of Institution(s): Czech Republic
Award Worth: Tuition fees, monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Georgia, Cambodia, Moldova, Ukraine, Zambia.
To become eligible for this scholarship program students are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries who are passionate about obtaining a postgraduate degree in their respective field of study.
- Candidates for a master’s scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant course from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Candidates for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic credentials.
- Must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at universities in Czech Republic.
Interested applicants should ensure that they provide correct details about themselves and also attach relevant supporting documents. Depending on the applicant’s subject area, candidates are expected to take an entrance examination at the university concerned. Successful applicants of entrance examinations constitute a precondition for award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified