Hurray! Crystalbrook Kingsley is happily accepting applications from outstanding and bright students for the amazing Crystalbrook Kingsley Environmental Scholarship Grants. The scholarship scheme is a partial funding program and it is available to all students, applications are open for the academic session 2022.
Crystalbrook Kingsley Environmental Scholarship Grants 2022
The Crystalbrook Kingsley Environmental Scholarship Grants seeks to support students who are passionate about environmental change and practical solutions for environmental sustainability, while also laying the groundwork for a collaborative and long-term relationship between Crystalbrook Collection, students, and the University for the benefit of our shared sustainability goals and communities.
The successful candidate is invited to meet with Crystalbrook Kingsley to discuss their ideas on environmental change and how they could improve, but not compromise, the guest experience.
Crystalbrook Kingsley supports students who contribute to improving environmental sustainability in the hospitality industry.
Eligible Requirements for the Environmental Scholarship Grants 2022
To be qualified for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in the third or fourth year of an undergraduate Honours degree, concentrating on environmental sustainability at the University of Newcastle’s School of Environmental and Life Sciences.
- Have an interest in practical solutions for environmental sustainability.
- Be enrolled full time.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 6.0 or higher.
- You must not be a beneficiary of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship.
Supporting Documentation for Crystalbrook Kingsley Environmental Scholarship Grants 2022
- Your application will not be processed unless you provide documentation. Prior to completing the online application procedure, please have all required documents ready to upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files.
- A personal essay (about one A4 page) explaining your academic achievements, professional goals in the relevant field of study, and how this scholarship might help you.
- Awards and acknowledgements, participation in enrichment and travel programs or internships, academic competitions or challenges, your portfolio and/or resume are all examples of documentation that show academic achievement.
- A free-text question on the application will ask you to describe your interest in future opportunities with this donor and/or industry partner.
Selection process will be on a basis of competitive procedure that includes a review of the scholarship application and any required supporting documentation, as well as a comparison to the eligibility criteria. Students completing an Honours degree in their fourth year will be given priority.
The College of Engineering, Science, and Environment Selection Panel, which will comprise at least three individuals chosen by the College’s PVC, will decide.
An email will be sent to all candidates informing them of the outcome of their application. This will happen within 6 weeks of the deadline for scholarship applications.
Value of Scholarship
This scholarship grant is a one-off lump sum payment of $5,000 after the relevant census date.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Please share this wonderful educational update to your family and friends using the various social media platforms available.