Good news! Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship is currently open. Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for post graduate studies. This scholarship will cover Relocation allowance, Accommodation, Book allowance and Monthly stipend.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was founded in 2005, through the initiative of Professor Dr. and Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. It is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institution. The goal of the CGI is to employ the latest interactive teaching methods utilized in world foremost educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their nations’ needs towards viable development. The CGI is currently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Health, and Chemical Sciences.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Institution(s): Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Thailand
Chulabhorn is a much-admired scientist who has received much worldwide recognition for her scientific accomplishments. Chulabhorn has anticipated the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute to be an expert scientific research institution and Centre of Excellence in the Asia-Pacific region, to assist and expedite the increase in amount of well-organized quality human resources progress in science and high technology, in order to serve Thailand and other nations in the region, chiefly in the fields instantly needed, with professional capability in transforming their knowledge into concrete, applicable development programs.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute has universally known and renowned for the high caliber of research and teaching by its faculty, visiting Professors from the best of oversea institution of higher education, and its outstanding achievements in teaching, research, national and international academic collaboration and professional services. This diversified institution now offers top quality graduate programs in applied biological science, chemical biology and environmental toxicology. The programs were first started in June, 2007.
The administrative organization of Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is distributed into 2 offices as administration office and academic office to serve and support the accomplishments of the institution.
- Environmental Toxicology.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health.
- Chemical Sciences.
The scholarship aid will cover six (6) weeks refresher courses and followed by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to a yearly review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Benefits of Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Cover tuition fee
- Round trip airfare,
- Academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents),
- Visa fee,
- First settlement allowance,
- Relocation allowance,
- Book allowance,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance, and others
Eligibility for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
To qualify for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except Asian countries.
- Under 30 years of age.
- Should have proven English proficiency, preferably on one of two accepted tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
How to Apply for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
The following application steps will help you win Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program:
- Following supporting documents must be prepared and submitted together with application form:
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Full Academic Transcript.
- Medical History Report.
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
Grant candidates should finish the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents.
- The scanned file of the application form and all the supporting documents must be sent via e-mail to:
Email: [email protected] .
- Send all the original documents via postal services to the below address:
The address is to “The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.”
To inquire further about Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, please visit Official Website.