Good news! Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE are currently open. Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE are funded scholarships for international students. Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE are only offered for undergraduate and master’s. This Scholarship covers up-to 50% tuition fee waiver.
Deadline: July 07, 2020 / December 20, 2020
Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
Level of Study: Masters / Undergraduate
Study in: UAE
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was began in 2006 to provide exceptional academic programs based on Canadian curriculum and education values, and to provide a gateway for students to seek higher education, research and job opportunities in Canada. A chief goal of the scholarships provided by Canadian University Dubai is to encourage the recruitment and retention of high academic achievers. Also, we understand the significance of difference and diversity and we do not want monetary limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
Note: We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic imposed a financial burden on families in our community. To help where possible, CUD is offering a 30% reduction in fees to both new and returning students across all undergraduate and graduate programs for both the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters. This fee decrease can be utilized with applicable scholarships for up to a 60% fee reduction in some cases.
- Interior Design
- Communication and Media
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Computer Engineering and Computational Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
For more information click Here.
- One semester. Grant can be renewed but students have to get the prerequisite GPA.
Benefits of Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship will make provision of tuition reduction of up to 40%
Eligibility for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE
To qualify for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- The scholarship awards are accessible to every students of any nationality who have fulfilled all the admission requirements.
- Financial Hardship Scholarship expects that the entire number of academic courses scholars must enroll in will be deliberated on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Applicants can reapply every semester to continue their scholarship.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters
- In the case of high school candidates to be qualified, they must have at least academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful candidates will be expected to contribute up to 15 hours each month of community service as part of their commitment to the Institution.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE:
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here.
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here.
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here.
- You will need to provide it with all supporting documents:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Worker certificate and salary statement for every employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Note: All documentation will be kept confidential. Whichever application with unfinished documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when granting the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all previous supporting documents to [email protected]
To inquire further about Canadian University Dubai Scholarships in UAE, please visit Official Website.