Hurray! US-based colleges and universities are looking for high performing and deserving students to participate in their Fully-Funded Bryan Cameron Scholarship Opportunities. This educational opportunity is accessible to all international students.
Fully-Funded Bryan Cameron Scholarship Opportunities in USA 2021/2022
The Bryan Cameron impact Scholarship is granted per year, in December, to approximately 10-15 high-school seniors (applications are due in May and September preceding the awards).
The scholarship is a four year merit-based award will cover the full tuition and ‘qualified educational expenses (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000 per annum).
How the Selection Process Works
The Foundation will allocate about 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
However, the criterion for the Scholarship is intentionally broad. There are countless ways to make a positive impact in many professional careers (Finance, Education, Healthcare, Technology, Military, Legal, Sports, Engineering and Art, etc)
In either the Private or Public Sector, the Cameron Impact Scholar can make real, tangible contributions in their lifelong dedication to the greater good.
Criteria for the Bryan Cameron Scholarship
To be given preference aspirants must:
1. Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7-grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies);
2. Be a citizen f the United States of America;
3. Be in the high school graduating Class of 2021, planning to register in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
4. Succeed in a wide range of extra curricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to, athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations;
5. Be a devoted leader with a strong work ethic and social vision. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident;
6. Show active involvement in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small;
These documents should be submitted by the deadline:
2. Two (2) required letters of recommendation (these letters MUST be submitted prior to the Application Deadline for an application to be complete), and
3. Transcript (unofficial is fine) certifies academic performance.
Application is Ongoing! and deadline is this September!
1 They strongly advise applicants to submit their applications well before the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
2. Applicants may not be related to, or have pre-existing relationships to any members of the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or selection committee.
3 The Foundation is devoted to a policy against discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, race, colour, religion, national origin, or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
4. Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis. Please note that the Foundation is limiting the number of Applications they will review to 3,000 from the Class of 2022. We will make a note on the website and our social media pages if this limit is approaching.
5. The Selection Committee will select 100 Finalists to receive face-to-face interviews in the Fall of 2021 (typically at the Applicant’s high school). Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be announced in December 2021.
7. Recommendations and Transcripts may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at [email protected]. Please submit only two recommendation letters.
Sharing is Caring! Kindly hit the subscribe button for more useful information.