Bi Norwegian Business School is pleased to announce its educational opportunity for those talented and outstanding students who wish to study in Norway. The International Women Scholarship Grants are open to all students from across the globe who wants to acquire a higher degree abroad.
The educational scholarship grant is only accessible to new international students and Norwegian applicants who want to commence a master’s degree program at the BI Norwegian Business School.
About BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School is an internationally recognized not-for-profit private institution. Created in 1943, BI has one of the largest and most active academic environments in Europe and has four campuses, with the main one located in Oslo. BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students.
Why study at BI Norwegian Business School? While studying at BI, students will work with real cases and business challenges. BI offers a wide range of bachelor, master, doctoral, and executive training programs for organizations. English (BBA and graduate programs) and Norwegian are the teaching languages. Currently, the school is taking part in exchange programs in 45 countries with 200 international institutions.
Brief Description of the BI Norwegian Business School International Women Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: BI Norwegian Business School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarship Available: Ten
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Norway
- Acceptable Countries: The Scholarship program is open to all students from across the world
- Available Course/ Subjects: The scholarships are open to studying the university’s MSc International Scholarship program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- The applicants must be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS
- The applicants must be Female candidates with strong academic records.
Value of Scholarship
Successful students that meets the academic achievement requirements for the scholarship award, the Women in Finance and Technology Master Scholarship will pay total tuition fees for up to two years.
- How to apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants have to follow the below-given steps: Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this Scholarship. Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the Scholarship and A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, Transcripts of grades and certificates, Letter of Motivation, CV/Resume, and Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the university’s entry requirement, and all candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are:
TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test
IELTS – a score of 6.5
- Application Deadline: Application Ends March 1st.
Please share this educational updates to your female family and friends, Also subscribe for more useful information.
Thanks for reading!