Berea College Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake undergraduate studies at Berea College USA for academic year 2021. Berea College Scholarship will provide 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This mixture of monetary aid and scholarships offsets the expenses of tuition, room, board, and fees.
Berea College is one of the greatest American Universities, which provides 100% fully funded scholarship to foreign student. Berea College has an open application for foreign applicants in quest of pursuing an educational career at academic the institution for the 2021 academic year.
Berea College has an extensive history of accepting students of all countries, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. Admission to Berea College is fully competitive, and you will have to fulfil certain requirements to be considered.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Institution(s): Berea College
Level of Study: Bachelor
Study in: USA
- African & African American Studies
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Appalachian Studies
- Art & Art History
- Asian Studies
- Child & Family Studies
- Computer Science
- Education Studies
- Foreign Languages
- General Studies
- Health & Human Performance
- Peace & Social Justice Studies
- Political Science
- Sustainability & Environmental Studies
- Technology and Applied Design
- Women’s & Gender Studies
- Academic Calendar
- Majors & Minors
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Four years or longer depending on the major.
Benefits of Berea College Scholarship
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- Berea College is the only academic institution in the United States that offers 100% funding to 100% of enrolled foreign students for the first year of enrollment. This mixture of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- In subsequent years, international students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. The College offers summer jobs to foreign students so that they may fulfill this obligation.
- Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm their enrollment. This can be utilized by foreign students for certain expenditures throughout their four years of enrollment. For students who are incapable to pay all or a portion of the deposit, additional monetary aid is accessible.
- All foreign students are offered a paid, on-campus job through the College’s Work Program throughout the academic year. Students may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year) to take care of personal expenses.
Eligibility for Berea College Scholarship
To qualify for Berea College Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- RequiredLanguage: English.
- EligibleCountries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Certified scores from at least one of the following exams: IELTS, TOEFL, ACT or SAT. You ought to register and do the tests early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to Berea College Scholarship:
- Read the requirements carefully to check if you are eligible here.
- Download and fill the application form from.
- Mail the application form and send it alongside the rest of the requirements to Berea College Office of Admissions209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403 USA.
To know more about Berea College Scholarship 2021, please visit Official Website