Do you wish to earn a higher degree in the UK? If you are eligible and suitable then apply for Bangor University GREAT Scholarships which is open to Ghan and Pakistan Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award seeks to attract excellent students who want to commence postgraduate degree programme in the United Kingdom. Each scholarship is worth £10,000 toward the tuition fee for a one-year at the university.
Description of Bangor University
Bangor University is ranked #601-650 in the QS Global World Rankings 2021 as one of the top Public universities in Bangor, United Kingdom. The university’s mission is to build a strong, confident educational institute that is recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as a center of excellence for its diverse portfolio of teaching and research, as well as for the unique, multicultural, and inclusive experience it provides for its staff and students.
Why study at Bangor University? The University provides excellent teaching and strong support for students, and it offers a broad range of subjects and a unique university experience. At Bangor, applicants will have many choices from the massive collection of courses at the university. The students are privileged enough to have lecturers with a passion for their subject, many of whom are working on world-leading research, teach them. At Bangor, they believe strongly in supporting the academic development of our postgraduates.
Brief Details of the GREAT Scholarships for Ghana and Pakistan Students in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students from Ghana and Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any postgraduate programme offered at Bangor University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana or Pakistan.
- Hold an offer to start a postgraduate programme at Bangor University in September 2022.
- Must be motivated and academically able to follow a postgraduate course.
- Active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area.
- When you come to study at Bangor, you have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have knowledge of conversational English in the least Non-SELT Tests and Online Tests as mentioned below for direct entry to its degree programs.
Value of Scholarship
The lucky selected candidates will receive a scholarship worth £10,000 toward the applied postgraduate programme at Bangor University.
- How to Apply: For taking admission, students are required to apply via the university portal set up by the university. Then complete the GREAT scholarship application form here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of degree qualification