The University of Surrey is delighted to offer an amazing educational opportunity through its ICE International Scholarships. Applications are accessible to all qualified and interested students across the globe with a study abroad dream. This Approved grants is a partial funding and it is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
Description of the Approved University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships 2022/2023.
Established in 1966, the University of Surrey is a research-intensive higher education institution. It is a home to a diverse group of passionate and creative individuals.
This scholarship is available to students who intend to pursue a degree program at the university. The pupils will receive a monetary prize of £2,000 each.
This initiative is a collaboration between the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), our university, and a wide range of prominent civil engineering organizations, and it is available to many qualified students each year.
Course Level for the ICE International Scholarships 2022/2023
The University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships with Salaried Training, UK 2022, is available for Masters and Bachelor level programs.
- Acceptable Subjects for this Scholarship:
Following Courses are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Civil Engineering
- Qualified Countries: Students from outside the home country
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must register in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
Application Process for the Approved University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships 2022/2023
- How to apply: Applicants must take admission at the university after that they can apply for scholarships.Supporting Documents: All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission:
- Academic Transcripts
- A copy of my passport
- Personal statement
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must follow all entry requirements provided by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must read all language requirements before applying :
- IELTS Indicator 7.0
- Duolingo English Test 120
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition 95
Value of Scholarship
The University of Surrey will offer almost £2,000 scholarship with salaried training in each year of study, as well as the opportunity to integrate industrial training into academic study and a fast-track road to employment and chartered engineer designation upon graduation.
Closing date for applying is March 18, 2022. Applicants are advised to apply on time.
We believe you have benefitted from this educational update, Remember sharing is caring. Kindly use the share button on this website.