Do you wish to acquire your PhD degree abroad? Then this opportunity is for you! Bond University is happily accepting applications from talented and motivated students across the globe. The Approved PhD Scholarships applications are now open for the 2022 academic session. Hurry and apply.
Description of the Approved PhD Scholarships at Bond University 2022
Bond University places high importance on its higher degree research students and gives a valuable amount of direct financial aid to many of them. Bond University sets aside cash to cover the costs of fee reduction (waiver) and living stipends.
There are two key factors that guides how scholarships are distributed among applicants.
First, scholarships will be offered through a merit-based competition.
Second, regardless of their research discipline or the source of their scholarship money, scholarship applicants must be handled equally and fairly.
To determine whether students are eligible for a scholarship, Bond University uses a merit-based system.
Only those with exceptional academic merit and research potential will be considered for a scholarship.
A student’s acceptance into a PhD program does not guarantee that he or she will be awarded a scholarship.
Details of the Scholarships at Bond University 2022
- Institution: Bonds University
- Degree Level: Scholarships are available for doctorate degrees only.
- Fields of Study: Scholarships are available for any PhD. Doctorate by research programs offered at Bond University.
- Tenure of Scholarship: Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: up to 3 (three) years.
- Value of Scholarship: Successful candidates will receive tuition fee waivers and a living allowance of $27,596 per annum for outstanding students.
- To be taken at: Australia
- Mode of Applying: Online
Eligible Requirements for the Scholarship
To be qualified for the scholarships, aspiring students must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country. There is no restriction on nationality.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the PhD program at Bond University.
- Applicants must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
- Scholarships are only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have applied before and were unsuccessful are not eligible to re-apply.
- Applicants can not apply if they hold any other scholarship in the same period.
Application Procedure for the Approved PhD Scholarships at Bond University 2022
To be able to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements
The first 3 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your Scholarship application (Step 4).
These steps 1–3 will take 4-6 weeks to complete–You ensure you allow sufficient time before the Scholarship application closure date.
Step 1–Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
Step 2– Find a Supervisor
Step 3–Apply for Admission to Bond University
Step 4–Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship applications framework
You must have received a letter of offer for admission to Bond University
You must apply using the online Apply for scholarship form
- Application Deadline:
- Closing date – 31 March 2022
- Closing date – 30 September 2022
APPLICATIONS FOR THE NEXT ROUND (March 2022) OPENS ON 1st February 2022
Please note the deadline. Late submissions will not be allowed!
This is the Official Link for the Application of the Bond PhD Scholarships 2022
This is a wonderful opportunity to grab especially those who are looking for funding assistance to begin their PhD programs abroad. Hurry and apply, before submitting an application kindly read the requirements thoroughly, get the necessary documents and follow each steps duly.
Wish you all the best in your application, Remember Sharing is Caring!